QB – There were lots of injuries at QB this week. You will be looking for a Romo replacement and possibly a Brees replacement
- Carson Palmer – Palmer has 7 TDs and 492 yards in total, and plays in an offense where he is throwing the ball. Even without the injuries he was a borderline must own here. If I lost Romo or owned Brees he would be my top priority. I should have added this guy last week myself..
- Dereck Carr – Got dinged up in the first game but came back in the second game and threw for 351 yards and 3 TDs. The guy will be throwing and doing well.
- Colin Kaepernick -92 yards rushing, 500 yards throwing but only 2 TDs. I think this offense throws more and Kap runs more. A nice grab with some high value..
WR – If you listened to me you grabbed Moncrief here last week and got some production.
- Travis Benjamin – Only 6 catches but 204 yards and 3 TDs receiving. If you get return yards this guy is better, as he has another TD there. Someone has to catch the ball in Cleveland and it is Benjamin.
- Michael Crabtree – 17 targets and 14 receptions means if you are in PPR you need to be looking at this guy. I had written him off for dead, I was wrong. Crabtree lives!!!
- Leonard Hankerson– If there is enough balls to go around in Atlanta he will continue to get his. 6 for 77 and a TD in weeks 2 makes him worth a flyer if you need WR help.
RB- What a disaster week 2 was at RB. Did your team fall apart too?
- Matt Jones – Washington is now a RBBC and Jones is producing. He had a monster game week 2. If you need RB help he should be your priority.
- Dion Lewis – He is a Patriots RB which means he may never touch a football again. But the production he has had the last two weeks makes him a priority add., especially in PPR. Do you know his name now Rex?
- John Starks – Lacey is dinged up and going to miss at least one week. This guy, yes this guy always plays well when given the chance.
- Damien Williams – Lamar Miller is dinged up and Williams performed well as his back up.
I would add if I had space the following as well Karlos Williams, I think I will keep throwing his name at you.
TE- Only one guy worth grabbing here
- Eric Ebron – Looks like he is now a big part of the Lions offense. 9 catches for 92 yards and 2 TDs. If you are TE needy, and most of you are, Ebron is you r guy.
- Ladarius Green – if still available he is getting looks and SD and needs to be owned. 10 catches for 121 yards and a TD. I would own and start this guy.
- Denver – Who is the number 1 defense in fantasy? Denver!. They will be getting take aways all season. Grab them now and look lke a genius.
- NE – Has Jax if you are streaming and they are not owned.
Dump that BITCH! – Don’t know who to clear off the bench to make space look at these names that are doing nothing for you
- Benny Cunningham – You know he will not be touching the ball in St. Louis any more
- Duke Johnson – You know who got a lot of hype but never touches the ball. Duke Johnson, that’s who.
- Rueben Randle – Simply stated what ever you thought might happen if you own him is not going to happen. Dump him and we will all feel better.
- Kenny Stills – If he managed to stay on your roster this long you have the patience of a saint. Your wife or girlfriend probably walks all over you. There will be no returns on this investment, dump him now. Yes I mean now, don’t even wait for the waivers to process