Welcome to Week 1 of the 2015 fantasy football Mock Drafts.These are all mocks of 12-team standard league using the snake draft method.
I have supplied drafts that cover each of the 12 draft positions. Each position has its own strategy, so it’s important to know your position before your actual draft. This way you can practice and establish a strategy that works for you.
A couple basic rules I follow when drafting:
- I like to draft the best player available for the 1st 5 round regardless of position
- I normally don’t draft QB’s before the 5th
- When drafting a QB you are not 100% confident in, I usually like to have a backup
- I never build a team around a TE (stay away from Gronk in the 1st round.)
- Always pick defense and kicker in the last 2 rounds, no matter how good they were the year prior
Outside of those basic notes everything is up to you. Find your draft position below for your specific mock draft.
If you have any questions please let me know through twitter or email. @
Draft position # 1
Draft position # 2
Draft position # 3
Draft position # 4
Draft position # 5
Draft position # 6
Draft position # 7
Draft position # 8
Draft position # 9
Draft position # 10
Draft position # 11
Draft position # 12